I have successfully completed the first week of my 5 week challenge. I created the workout template using 3 - 30 day challenges (plank,squat,crunch) and I added reps of different exercises I felt would work my target areas.
First week, actually first 3 days were the hardest. My body wasn’t used to it and I didn’t have balance or upper body strength to do some of the moves I wanted to (which is OK) I found other ones that were more suited to my ability and it helped so much more.
Progress so far:
- Waist feels tighter
- Inner thighs are noticeably smaller (even if its only me that can tell)
- Stronger leg muscles which helps a lot with my weak ankle
- Arms are slightly tighter
- Under my chin feels tighter
- My stomach muscles hurrrrtttt
I know I would notice more results if I didn’t continue to eat cookies and have my morning frapp.. but I’ll get there.
It’s important to stay positive and keep going. I deserve this!